Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Deer season opens....

Moosie

Grand poopa
On Oct. 5th here ..... Thats a FRIDAY...... I'll be up with ALL the YAHOO"s opening weekend.. What's your thought of Hunting the Opener V's Hunting the rest of the Season.....

I still think The last week in Oct is the BEst... But Still hit the Hill's first of OCT......

How about you ?!?!?

Well, unfortunately our rifle seasons are only 7 days long, at most. So we don't have more than one weekend to hunt. It is usually much better an less crowded towards the end of the week.

Oak

Two schools of thought on this matter some people say opening season days are too dangerous(see post on dead uncle)with trigger happy hunters about others say that opening days there are more hunters around to push deer around and maybe into you,i believe that deer not having been hunted for a while are not so alert-so opening day does me fine.
Open days only apply to Fallow and Hog deer here--we have an open all year season with NO limit for Sambar bet that piisses you guys off :D :D :D :D :D

Im sure we will be out somewhere the opening weekend.
We would both go postal if we had to wait it out :D :D
But we still have 10 days left so were are trying to decide when to take it.
I like to hunt when there not being pushed around ,I enjoy the spot and stalk ,and I hate those fast OH sh$t shots
:eek:

Back