Deer - lets see em

Old man bob

Sorry looks like I put that 1 pic up twice. How bout this one. My first Coues deer . Long time ago. Horns so small can't hardly see em. I called him the devil.LOL......I remember about a 15 yard shot..........BOB!IMG_1606 (2).JPG

Reactions: LCH

Old man bob

IMG_1610 (2).JPG
Big ole forkie from New Mexico, and a little forkie walked right up to me I let live. Shot him with the camera............BOB!IMG_1615 (2).JPG

Reactions: LCH

jbseamus83

All were taken of my little 165 acre slice of heaven in the TX hill country. That last one was rutted down hard when I shot him in late December vs when I saw him opening day in November. I felt kinda bad when I walked up to him.
View attachment 107689
Awesome deer! What area of the Hill Country are you in? I am in the San Marcos area, but work for a company that has me traveling all over the hill country. Also that last deer is so unique. I love it.

clharr

Awesome deer! What area of the Hill Country are you in? I am in the San Marcos area, but work for a company that has me traveling all over the hill country. Also that last deer is so unique. I love it.
Thank you sir and welcome to the forum. You got some great bucks posted yourself. I hunt in the San Saba area.

jbseamus83

Thank you sir and welcome to the forum. You got some great bucks posted yourself. I hunt in the San Saba area.
I pass through the San Saba area frequently on my way from Hays county up to Coleman county where our ranch is. Some very nice deer around San Saba!