PEAX Equipment

Deer kills French hunter.

WOW! Some of those folks are serious whack jobs....

Read this post from that site:

Talking to squirrels - 10-20-05, 12:53 PM
I'm putting this in the companion animal forum, but the squirrels are not really my companions, they are just friendly neigbors. I love squirrels.

They walk around in my yard, my trees, climb off the roof, down my window frame, onto the window ledge, then onto the ground. If i am washing dishes in the kitchen and one drops by, near the kitchen window, I open the window and yell hello. Then I run outside and to talk to it, and start talking to it, gesturing broadly. "Hello Squirrel!" I say. I wave my arms about. I yell "hello squirrel, how are you? How are you today. What squirrily things have you been doing today, you squirrilizer. Hey, squirril, I want to talk to you, you squirrilistic squrirrelizer."

I think this is normal behavior, but I am worried tho that the neigbors won't, and that they will call the police and the police will bring me to the mental ward for observation. Should i stop talking loudly and gesturing wildly, to the squirrels? i wouldn't dream of keeping a dog or a cat or a rabbit as a "pet" -- I like to talk to animals who have the freedom to ignore me. That way, I know that if they talk back, it is because they want to, not because they have to.

Yes, sometimes the squirrels stop and look at me. This is way more rewarding to me than having a domestic animal notice me.

Well, Ya done it now Moosie! I could get "in" yesterday, but not today...did you go in there and talk about the REAL World! They don't like that, Veggies don't like to be steamed! John

Back to the non-veggie original topic. :rolleyes:

Anyone find this kind of sketchy? Was the fellow lucid by the time help arrived and telling his own story? I'm thinking in a couple weeks we end up hearing that it was his hunting buddy who stabbed him, possibly even with a set of antlers. That sounds way more plausible to me.

Someone wanted his spot asthe President of the Club..... Hold on, I'm the President of Deer hutners of Idaho. Uhhhhhh If someone wants my job jsut ask and I'll give it up, I don't wantto be stabbed to death ... :(

Fuggin French Anyways................ ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back