Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Deer Hunters Roll Call

I'll be getting 2 tags for CA and one for Idaho---trying to figure out where to go in Idaho for elk/deer-thinkin Sawtooth Units--but need to pinpoint the area still--chris

Moosie,
You're welcome to come up any time and I'll show ya how it's done. :) We've got so many bears up here that it should only take a few hours for me to cut my tag.

Whitetails Rule :D

137 Tags here in Tennessee hump

1 Buck Tag in Kentucky w/unlimited doe tags hump

I would also like to do an early lope hunt in Idaho...if Oscar would get off the couch long enough to take me :p

Come over, I'll show you were they are at. Over the counter Antelope tags..... you jsut have to use a bow, Something I don't do.

Home state of ND lottery whitetail and put in for big game combo in MT. Also muzzeloader lottery in ND and archery tag in ND. Perhaps a doe tag if they give any extra.

Well, I'm wishing I had any vacation to be able to go out and hunt.

Wait one dog gone minute!
I live in Missouri where I have as many tags as I can afford and all types of private land to hunt. Now if I can just hunt their land without getting caught:)
just kidding, have to survive the summer here first and the high gas prices going back and forth to the lake.
Wish all you the best and can't wait to tag my first whitetail buck this year.

I'll wait to see what I get in the draw here. I'll probably go otc for archery deer. If I don't get drawn for Elk, I'll go otc and hunt with the in/outlaws in Idaho, Panhandle area 6(I think)

Put in for Co. which I might have a chance if not I will get my prefence points, also will put in for N.D. which I know for sure I won't get and will just get prefence point, since just 1% of rifle buck tags go for NonRes. so I'm thinking it will be the old standby back in MN again.

I'm applying for a Wyoming deer tag.

I'll be buying OTC deer licenses here in NY and in nearby Pa...

I will be taking all 4 of my kids hunting this year. My daughter 17yrs will try for her first muley [she's shot 2 whitetail], my twins 12yrs will be out for thier firsts in either whitetail or muley which ever comes first. My oldest boy 19 is holding out for a wall hanger either whitetail or muley seeing how the deep freeze is going to be busting with his sibblings deer. I'm just gonna have a blast with the kids and if I get charged by some half crazed buck I'll have to defend myself. I always wait until the end and down one bigger than the kids so I can remain top dog, and thats getting tougher every year.

I'll be hunting muleys in CO again, hopefully with a pretty good tag if I draw and as always I'll put in for the tag I'll never draw in KS..

Back