deadshot field pod

redwoood

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the deadshot field pod when completely collapsed? Wanting to know if it will fit in my day pack.
Thanks

I've got one, but dont know the measurements on it collapsed. I carried it a few times hunting pronghorns...its awesome but cumbersome.

I have one also not sure of the dimensions but I could check. It is a bit of a pain carrying it. I've never got to shoot at anything but targets from mine because I usually don't end up carrying it with hunting.

Depending on the size of your day pack, it might fit. However, I would just take some collapsible shooting sticks if you are planning on moving around much. It takes a bit to get it set up. Mine gets used in static situations. It's great in a ground blind! If you have an area you plan on sitting in for a few hours it could be made to work, but it'd be more trouble than I would put up with for a 'run and gun' approach.

My bil has one and it is great-as long as you don't have to carry the damn thing very far. It is better for shooting prairie dogs etc. from a more static position. I would rather take my Harris or Bog Pod for long hikes.

They are a very stable rest, however.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back