Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Day 2

Quick Draw

All right we go, I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and a sore throat...still went out. We headed out for the other side of the area. WE decided to drive down this road skirting the railroad tracks then we went up into this partial clearing with some timber when what do my wondering eyes should appear but a big body deer, then it was a buck...a nice big 2 point buck. But then the guy we were hunting with drove up behind us and the deer didn't like his truck or something because the deer ran away and not kidding disappeared. WE looked and looked but he was gone. Later tonight we saw another deer and yet it disappeared. I'm starting think that the deer are not really there and we are seeing things...LOL LOL LOL LOL.
Well that was day 2 and tomorrow I'm so going to kill something even if its a bird.
Quick Draw

But then the guy we were hunting with drove up behind us and the deer didn't like his truck or something because the deer ran away and not kidding disappeared.
This often happens with a vehicle. ;) Best of luck finding a deer you like today.

Better luck today

Day two was a great day in the woods...It sure would have been nice for you to get that two point, he sure was a nice looking deer..But hey its not the first deer that took off on us, and I'll bet it ain't going to be the last
hump.gif
We'll try to get out and get him soon..( Damn he was big)

Hunterman(Tony)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back