Caribou Gear

Daughter’s PB walleye

Fantastic! I’ve been fishing for walleyes for years and my pb is 24”. Congrats to your daughter!

BTW, I like your hat!

Fantastic! I’ve been fishing for walleyes for years and my pb is 24”. Congrats to your daughter!

BTW, I like your hat!
Plan a trip up to Grand Marais next summer and we can get you hooked into some 28”+ fish as long as you don’t mind fishing out of a canoe. I keep a tight lid on my spots so I might need to verify your security clearance 😃. Some of the guys I fish with call me Captain since I was a Captain in the Army so that’s the story behind the hat.

Plan a trip up to Grand Marais next summer and we can get you hooked into some 28”+ fish as long as you don’t mind fishing out of a canoe. I keep a tight lid on my spots so I might need to verify your security clearance 😃. Some of the guys I fish with call me Captain since I was a Captain in the Army so that’s the story behind the hat.
I will have to take you up on that offer! I appreciate it. If you’re ever down near Rochester, let me know. I have some productive trout spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back