Yeti GOBOX Collection

Daughter's first buck

Chad Gus

My step-daughter finally got her first buck, after a few does and a couple missed opportunities at bucks, today she made it happen. We were hunting behind our house, sitting in a ground blind in the middle of a cut corn field. Had a doe and fawn come early, but they stayed out in the clover field never giving us a shot. They eventually feed off back into the woods. Around 630 i looked behind us and there he was standing 50 yards away, she had to reposition herself since he come in an unexpected spot. She shot, he took off back into the woods and 100 yards later he was laying there. Screenshot_20201010-211550_Gallery.jpg

Is that fair to start off with your first buck being a 10-pointer? Certainly a nicer buck than my first buck. Congratulations to the huntress and her Dad!

Congrats to Her and you that’s an awesome first buck! And that smile on her face says it all!!

My step-daughter finally got her first buck, after a few does and a couple missed opportunities at bucks, today she made it happen. We were hunting behind our house, sitting in a ground blind in the middle of a cut corn field. Had a doe and fawn come early, but they stayed out in the clover field never giving us a shot. They eventually feed off back into the woods. Around 630 i looked behind us and there he was standing 50 yards away, she had to reposition herself since he come in an unexpected spot. She shot, he took off back into the woods and 100 yards later he was laying there. View attachment 157289
Congrats!

Back