Caribou Gear Tarp

Danr

Delw

Hey Dan nice running into you today. Nice loking car man, even my daughter liked it.

I hadn't seen Dan in 8+ years, walked out the door of the q -t station and I told my daughter to check out the ac cobra. My next words were holey shit its dan. Small world

Hey Del. It has been a while. I'm curious about Danni though. Last time I saw her, she was a little girl. How did she become a young woman in such a short time? It was great seeing you again also. Other than a bit of hair on your face, you look the same..

yeah shes 18 next week, wow how time flies.
I think the last time you saw Dani like you said yesterday was up in selgiman shooting p-dogs she was around 3 months old or so.

Here is a photo of the car and another of me with some guy signing the dash. The second picture was taken in Glendale at the Big Boy's Toy show last July.

Attachments

• DLPhoto.JPG
    DLPhoto.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Shelby and Me.jpg
    Shelby and Me.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 186
John, HIs name is Carroll not Carol.. Carol is my EX wife.. He is a great gentleman and a really good guy. Not to mention that he stands about 6'5" and gets in and out of that car at 85 years old, easier than I do.

It was hiding with it's owner at the time, in Mt. Airey Maryland. I just got the car last year.

Vinnie, next time your down my way, bring him by. I'll bet I could be talked into firing it up and giving him a ride.

CJCJ. It runs $163 a year. As a collectable/show car and not a daily driver, insurance is cheap.

:cool:

CJCJ. It runs $163 a year. As a collectable/show car and not a daily driver, insurance is cheap.

:cool:

:eek::eek: still, that is uber cheap for the insured value. Do you have to do anything special when you drive it for that rate?
So Dan, does that thing have the side oiler piston slap on start up? Gotta love them side oilers.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back