Dan

Delw

While moving the shop this weekend I found lots of stuff,100 rounds of 50 cal loaded, 5 30lb buckets of berger bullets, 3 5lb kegs of winchester magnum powder, a few scopes ones a 12x leupold and a few tasco pistol scopes, and of course lots of brass....

what good is the winchester magnum powder, I never used it and I think the only reason I bought it was cause I got it for 20 bucks a keg.. where do I find info on it and or do you have any. You know most of the firearms I shoot so what is it good for?

Delw

Hey Del.,,,You should have called. Glen and I would have helped you move.

Anyway, I am investigating using Winchester MRP for the 6.5 STW that I started yesterday. I don't have any data on it right now, But I can tell you that it's slower than H 4831 and faster than V 165 or Reloader 22. That would make it ideal for heavy bullets in any caliber or for calibers that are slightly over bore capacity like the 25-06, 6.5-06, 7mm Rem Mag, 264 Win Mag, 257 Wby, or any of the equivalents to those rounds. I believe that you have 2 of those. As soon as I get some data, I'll pass it along. :cool:

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back