Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

DAMNINET

LO,
I'm a firm believer that if you are NOT doing what you like for work it's time to GO!! Unless you're Al Bundy, why take a job that's going to have stress BEYOND job performance??
As for your off time, how about volunteering? Your town has a Vet. Rep. that can put you in touch with the right people to address the needs of your local veterans, i.e. shelter, kitchen, job training, or your local USO.
If that doesn't work for you there's kids with time on their hands for the summer looking for positive input from adults. Check out hotlines, summer job supervisors, volunteer clean ups, etc..
If there's not enough there for you, check your library for grant writing your own program that appeals to your interest. There's about 1/2 BILLION dollars getting dusty from sources beyond the government that are looking for positive program developers.
Good luck,

Chas

Good one Chas...
That should keep her busy....

She is just feeling the lonelies from having a loved one gone.
He will be back soon enough, there are a few million people here that have to deal with the same things. I would suppose every one figures there own things.
Guy's don't seem to have the seperation anxioty (sp) that women seem to get. My wife has given me grief since we have gotten together every time I have to run off some where and do some thing, (hunting, work).
She may never get used to it, but will learn to except it if she wants to keep her man happy...

Of course he will give her the same lattitude when it is her time to do some thing she really loves.... ;)
Stick in there Lil sis, he will come back....

EC,
I'm not trying to make light of the seperation. Been there! I don't buy that guys don't feel the anxiety less, they're just less vocal, more postal!! :D :D Just sometimes it takes an outside source for info. Trust me, I was glad to have it when the chips were down!!

Chas

i hate this now...wish december was sometime soon.....then i get to see my boyfriend again...what the heck can i do that is going to tie me over till december other then a job.....grrr maybe if i get a job i wont think about this so hardly and it wont seem like he is gone for as long as it seems....oh and aimee!! dangit i am getting a job with my x-boyfriend anthony...he is setting me up with a job at big 5 sporting goods....i was like damn...need the job...but dont want to work with him..ugh...oh well..i will have to see what is up with this job thing i have got going...and ya i typed this really fast so if there are spelling errors you will understand...he he...

Carebear I love you! You will be ok

Also I am unsure how carrie would feel about volunteering. When I suggested her getting a Temp Job at a escrow/title company she has not done that. She is in school right now, so she does have to consider that. I would Love to see her make good use of her time.....Carrie you need to stay productive and happy!

ugh....ok ok...ya i know right now it aint the best thing but Anthony is going to hook me up...tomorrow after school he told me to go in and get an app. and then he will set me up with an interview...i think the jerk is just trying to be nice cause he wasnts me around him...grr..its ok...guess what aimee..shoot me i dont care..i am a dumb ass little 18 year old here that went to a 4th of july part and for the first time i didnt drink..happy i didnt cause anthony tried to hit on me HA HA HA....oh well havnt talked to andy in over a week...i want to cry :( :( :( damnit...lol

Hey Lil, nicely put together page! Lots of cool details and very nicely arranged. + I like how you have the video playing on it. "This Love" is my favorite song of this summer, and I hadn't seen the video yet. If you are looking for something to do, you might consider finding someplace to build webpages. Working with your ex WILL (notice I did not say might) be a bad deal.

Being away from your guy is ugly. Take it from someone who has been there though, sometimes it helps you to get a little perspective on the relationship.

Ya that is my little sister...Typical Teenage.....Adorable and dark all at once... Hell I don't know what Lyndsi Is up to these days (outdoorsbabe)...She ain't dumping John Yet which is disturbing!

what omfg she didnt dump him eeekk oh well she should cause he is like horrable she can do better then that 2 bit....uhh...never mind i'll leave it at that theif...ya lyndsi is to hot for him she needs someone new :D lets not forget this guy too cause i love it
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
he he catch ya'll later...tell people about my profile i like the compliments on my work :D he he

what omfg she didnt dump him eeekk oh well she should cause he is like horrable she can do better then that 2 bit....uhh...never mind i'll leave it at that theif...ya lyndsi is to hot for him she needs someone new lets not forget this guy too cause i love it he he catch ya'll later...tell people about my profile i like the compliments on my work he he
Is there someplace on the internet that will let me translate this????

Hey Delw ,Felc, Wap; man here I am, mid 40's trying to understand, and keep up with the younger society, this crap just don't register, if,inits blub blub then talk to your therapist , I thought this site was about Hunting problems, I dont wanna know bout your pms and period pain , you gals wanna know bout my prostate cancer and engorged organs ?? bet ya dont,
howbout we stick to huntin,fishin,drinkin,bonkin etc.

omg..lol..meenies makein fun of me...i know that my sister understands what it means tahts all that matters :D

Back