DAMNINET

Hey Fecl,

Don't be so quick to judge....... She has the same stupid bunny on her page that you use to slow down our pages loading your signature...

Your just getting old...

You are so wrong Gunner. :eek: That is not a stupid bunny.

Carrie YOU MUST understand these are guys who are OLDER and don't understand the Teenage mentality.......I think your really scaring them these days....Prob should lay off to many details.... I love you carebear....I will do your resume this weekend......

Just out of curiousity, why would anybody that is still in high school be "waiting" 6 months for somebody to come back?

That is way too young to be worried about a serious relationship. These should be the happiest days of one's life, and the chance in life to learn, see, travel, play, and have adventure.

Why not work harder in school, go to college, and meet other people. There is a huge difference in the people you meet in High School vs. those you meet in College. There are no more "cliques", groups, etc,.... just people who you can decide if you like.

Carrie YOU MUST understand these are guys who are OLDER and don't understand the Teenage mentality.......I think your really scaring them these days....Prob should lay off to many details....
Most of us older guys ;) dont want to or dont care to understand the younger generation on a hunting board :eek: . I dont think that you are scaring us I think that we are embarressed to see what the younger generation is coming to,Let alone related to the hunting population.

omg..lol..meenies makein fun of me...i know that my sister understands what it means tahts all that matters
Since that all the matters it could have been emailed pm'd or phoned in ;)

Mt miller its called the curling iron, ;)

Delw

damn man i am just being wrecked on by a bunch of old guys :( oh well...and damn man...im have been waiting since last december for my boyfriend....but ya...grr...i guess none of ya'll are understanding why im waiting lol
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LIL Outdoorschick:
omg..lol..meenies makein fun of me...i know that my sister understands what it means tahts all that matters :D
LO,
If this is true, why are you sitting around for 6 months for a MAN to get your life going???

Chas

She is doing good for herself. She pays for her own things, has a savings account for the mustang she is going to restore with our father and goes to school. She loves him and that is it. She still has a life and goes out with friends but she is just anxious for Andy to come home is all....

Delw Be a little nicer once in a while, just cause I get on your nervous does not mean you have to pick on my sister

Its not a case on getting on my nerves its a case of "jerry springer" wanna be's , lets not go down that road. its a hunting forum not a Meat market or for people who has social/mental/emotional issues who are only coming here to YAP about them.

Sorry but this board has been down that road about three years ago and it Aint going to happen again.

ta ta for now

Delw

Back