Hunterman

You know I like watching woodpeckers
How they look for food in dead trees, live trees, and even in the ground
Natures little jack hammar
but when those little basters start nailing MY HOUSE THE CUTENESS ENDS :mad:

As of 7:00 PST

Woodpecker 0 Hunterman 1

Hunterman(Tony)

I think we have one with a bent beek here. He likes to rattle away on our tin roof, first thing in the morning.
Still haven't figured out what kind of wood-pecker it is, he's never there when I get dressed and go out to scare him off.
All I know is he's a pecker ...LOL

Hunterman, your problems may be going beyond the fact you got peckers on your house. If they are coming back, they may be finding food in your wood siding...

Hunterman 1
Woodpeckers 0
Termites ?

Seems to me you had the same problem last year about this same time man.Sure glad ya nailed his butt.
I have a Flicker (woodpecker family) that likes to nail our siding aswell but it is Aluminum.Dang stupid birds.

Tony, therer is a type of caulk that you can apply to the affected area that will get rid of them. Check with a pest control company for the name of it.

This one was a flicker too Kraven...Last year was a redhead...

Smalls,,I get about one per year...If I had more of them lil' twits hitting the house I would be worried..

Elkhunter,, If I put stuff on the house to repel them,,How would I get any shooting in during the off season
hump.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Rat poisen works in the holes held together with a little putty, they go away and don't come back.... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back