Damn nudists!!!!

Interrupted a kid showing his girlfriend how much he liked her up the Kootenai drainage on a spring bear hunt one time. He thought it was funny. Her not so much. mtmuley
Funny how people react sometimes. Back in the 70s and 80s pretty much any place near water was a clothing optional area. One day my wife and I were fishing and it was getting late. We had a three-mile hike back to the car, so we headed out. We came around a rock outcrop to a nice little beach surprising a beautiful young couple who had just taken their clothes off. Realizing they had literally just been caught with their pants down, the boy just kinda laughed nervously but he girl, who was bent over folding her clothes, froze like a little deer hoping if she just didn't move maybe no one would see her. That reaction was kind of curious but the reaction that I don't understand to this day, was my wife's. For some reason she felt it necessary at that moment, to slap me upside the back of my head as I was enjoying the scenery along the mighty Rogue River.

Women, right?

Funny how people react sometimes. Back in the 70s and 80s pretty much any place near water was a clothing optional area. One day my wife and I were fishing and it was getting late. We had a three-mile hike back to the car, so we headed out. We came around a rock outcrop to a nice little beach surprising a beautiful young couple who had just taken their clothes off. Realizing they had literally just been caught with their pants down, the boy just kinda laughed nervously but he girl, who was bent over folding her clothes, froze like a little deer hoping if she just didn't move maybe no one would see her. That reaction was kind of curious but the reaction that I don't understand to this day, was my wife's. For some reason she felt it necessary at that moment, to slap me upside the back of my head as I was enjoying the scenery along the mighty Rogue River.

Women, right?
On another hunt in the same drainage I encountered a couple guys mostly undressed just off trail. Picked up my pace and checked that the six gun was there. Weird. mtmuley

We used to pack the Sierra high country buck neked. Weird tan lines.
Great eye ball reactions from kids. Total disgust from others.

There were half a dozen beaches that were great.

Then the skin Dr told me to cut it out and sleeve up or I would be sorry. My skin has not seen the sun since 1985.
Neither has that hot blonde from the grocery store you told us about. Some advice from Doctors is not the greatest. Lol

Neither has that hot blonde from the grocery store you told us about. Some advice from Doctors is not the greatest. Lol
That one has vanished. Have not seen her.

The blonde from Taboose pass days settled down and married that pro football player from HI. I was a break from the engagement. Lucky me.
The guy thanked me for looking out for her on her hike and almost broke my shoulder with a pinch, at their wedding. LOL

Back