Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Damn nudists!!!!

This reminds me of when I was a kid. My folks took my brother and I for a drive up over beartooth pass in mid July. Right at the pass, we decided to get out and take a small hike. We hike up this small little pass, crest the ridge, and the scenery below us was awesome. Teton Gravity Research was up on one of the snow banks making a film of gals para-skiing one of the snow banks wearing nothing but bikinis. Awesome for my 10 year old self to behold.

We used to pack the Sierra high country buck neked. Weird tan lines.
Great eye ball reactions from kids. Total disgust from others.

There were half a dozen beaches that were great.

Then the skin Dr told me to cut it out and sleeve up or I would be sorry. My skin has not seen the sun since 1985.

Man yall are judgey! Naked in nature is how nature intended it. I love an alpine skinny dip in the summer after a long climb 😎
It's so refreshing to see that there are still a few sensible young people around. I had almost lost faith in this younger generation. There is little that can compare to the feeling of swimming in a cold mountain lake, unencumbered by clothing.

It's so refreshing to see that there are still a few sensible young people around. I had almost lost faith in this younger generation. There is little that can compare to the feeling of swimming in a cold mountain lake, unencumbered by clothing.
It's nice being called a young people. 🥲 Most of us 'millenials' might be considered middle-aged / 'old'.

As much as I love a good naked alpine dip or some nude sunning on top of a peak, leave it to the real youths/tiktokers to make it weird: https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3y73/why-are-people-sunning-their-arseholes-on-tiktok

It's nice being called a young people. 🥲 Most of us 'millenials' might be considered middle-aged / 'old'.

As much as I love a good naked alpine dip or some nude sunning on top of a peak, leave it to the real youths/tiktokers to make it weird: https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3y73/why-are-people-sunning-their-arseholes-on-tiktok
As they say, "don't knock it until you've tried it." So, I won't be knocking it any time soon.

Funny thing about life @ammo. Looking forward, 35 is old and looking back 50 is young.

We used to pack the Sierra high country buck neked. Weird tan lines.
Great eye ball reactions from kids. Total disgust from others.

There were half a dozen beaches that were great.

Then the skin Dr told me to cut it out and sleeve up or I would be sorry. My skin has not seen the sun since 1985.
Point of order, is topless considered naked?

Back in the day I really enjoyed being naked in nature while alone or w GF, not around others. On the Green River below Flaming Gorge I was fishing nekkid on a sunny rock. When floaters went by I slid into the river waist deep and waved (my hand). Cold plunge in a tarn right next to a snowfield felt great after a big ascent. My senior version of this is soaking my feet in cold streams on hikes.

I never did this, or wanted to:
1681406106858.png

Local guy here was NOT bashful at all. He went skydiving naked and was even crowned Mr. Nude America.

In the 70's & 80's I use to spend a lot of time in the Colorado ski towns...Crested Butte, Vail and Steamboat Springs selling construction equipment. To say they were " A target rich environment" would be an understatment. Naked people everywhere doing what they do was common.

In the 70's & 80's I use to spend a lot of time in the Colorado ski towns...Crested Butte, Vail and Steamboat Springs selling construction equipment. To say they were " A target rich environment" would be an understatment. Naked people everywhere doing what they do was common.
You ever make your way into the nu gnu back in those days?

Point of order, is topless considered naked?

Back in the day I really enjoyed being naked in nature while alone or w GF, not around others. On the Green River below Flaming Gorge I was fishing nekkid on a sunny rock. When floaters went by I slid into the river waist deep and waved (my hand). Cold plunge in a tarn right next to a snowfield felt great after a big ascent. My senior version of this is soaking my feet in cold streams on hikes.

I never did this, or wanted to:
View attachment 271848
I did 40+ years ago at China Peak. Spring skiing. Two things happened.
1) I got kicked off the mountain
2) I got sunburned where the sun never shines. Reflected sun burn is a bitch.

There was a small beach on the Blackfoot where nudity was common. As we floated past, a friend of ours asked how the fishing was. Looked a little confused, said, man, we're not fishing. He said, oh, I saw you had your poles out. He is a pretty funny guy.

Back