Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

DAmn It Mo

Hunterman

Ever since you said y'all were going to pay us a little visit :D Lady Nutcracker has been cracking her whip :mad: and it ain't for the fun kind :eek: She has had us putting a 2nd coat of paint in the front room :mad: and steam cleanning the carpets...next time we'll just keep it between us hump ...

Can't wait for y'all to get here...I just might have to whip up a batch of Poe Go G, with all the trimmings :D hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Awww for lil ol' me? Actually that sounds exactly like something I'd do. :D

I'd ask you guys not to go too out of your way for us, but I have to admit the Poe Go G has got me curious.

Thanks again guys, I'm really looking forward to it.

Tony, I am thinking maybe Lady Nutcracker is using this as an excuse to get some projects done, she been wantin done for awhile. My wife asked me to paint one time, I helped her till she told me to quit, she would make a smaller mess by herself. I went fishin. 33 years later, she still don't ask me to paint.

I only make it when we have special guest come over :D hunting camp, :rolleyes: fishing camp :rolleyes: , regular camping trips :rolleyes: ,,OK,,,, Or when someone wants it hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah and i even think we are going to paint the dining room today and the family room tomorrow. Oh well white walls get boring after 8 years.
Quick Draw

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back