Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Daddy Daughter Date

CPAjeff

It’s a standard rule in my house that each of my two daughters and I go on a Daddy Daughter Date once a week. Sometimes it’s a quick run to the local ice cream shop, other times it’s a popcorn and princess movie night. Imagine my surprise when my oldest daughter, now five, said she wanted to go hunting for our date today!!

We loaded up the dog and hit a nearby slough that usually holds birds. We entered from a different direction than normal to have the wind in our face. The dog immediately got birdy and in no time we had a rooster in the bag!

I could get used to these types of dates!

Attachments

• A72DFA1A-459C-4375-940A-897785840AEB.jpeg
    A72DFA1A-459C-4375-940A-897785840AEB.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 39
It’s a standard rule in my house that each of my two daughters and I go on a Daddy Daughter Date once a week. Sometimes it’s a quick run to the local ice cream shop, other times it’s a popcorn and princess movie night. Imagine my surprise when my oldest daughter, now five, said she wanted to go hunting for our date today!!

We loaded up the dog and hit a nearby slough that usually holds birds. We entered from a different direction than normal to have the wind in our face. The dog immediately got birdy and in no time we had a rooster in the bag!

I could get used to these types of dates!
Your doing a fantastic job as a Dad. I have a daughter myself and making time for just her and I has been a focus of mine since day one. I cherish that time and hope that even as she ages she'll still want to hang out with dear old dad from time to time.. LOL.

Back