PEAX Equipment

D Trump Jr ?

I wonder what this reply might have read like if this thread was titled:

"American Prairie Reserve Purchases Massive Central Montana Ranchland Holdings and Promptly Closes off Public Access and Denies All Public Hunting Opportunities"

:unsure:

Hmmm, no response - must be offline..............

It's private property. If sold to another, be it DT jr or Joe blow... Current owners define access to those whom they're comfortable will maintain their private land interest.
Problem some find hard to comprehend, play pissy with a private landowner, the landowner is much less likely to support any valued potential for access to those who may/may not maintain their private land interests.

Stewardship principles is a pill growing harder to swallow due to public abuse of private landowners.
While good private land stewards exist via Block Management or privately controlled, the tolerance level for the select public bitching community is harming the public majority who value private landowner's courtesy.

Will this change? I believe it will... To the detriment of public access.

I wonder what this reply might have read like if this thread was titled:

"American Prairie Reserve Purchases Massive Central Montana Ranchland Holdings and Promptly Closes off Public Access and Denies All Public Hunting Opportunities"

:unsure:
Exactly! Lots of different opinions and options with this sort of thing. I see all sides, as I understand how landowners feel when the orange hoards flow over the land and I also have spent a lot of time stumbling around public land out west. There is no easy answer, but there does seem to be a bit of a prejudice against land owners, over someone like you just mentioned. I think many prejudices emulate from people that have never owned land and do not understand the dislike for having lots of people running around uncontrolled upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heddenbk
Back