Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

CVA Muzzleloader & Barnett Crossbow--Sell or Trade

fivepoints

I picked up a CVA 50 cal muzzleloader that I was told had only been shot 3 times that I would like to sell or preferably trade. It's a Buckhorn I believe with the nice high vision sites. I already have a 700 rem and a Knight disc extreme in 50 cal so I don't need it. I am not really sure what this thing cost new, but I would like somewhere around $200 for it or even better a nice trade of some other gun or something along those lines. This is the gun only, and this gun is in really nice shape.

I also have a Barnett Crossbow that I bought my dad a few years ago that I would like to sell for $150 or again wouldn't mind a trade of something. It's in really good shape and comes with 4 or 5 bolts. Again my dad only shot this thing for about an hour or two before he quit using it and passed away. Crossbow and bolts only, you will have to get your own rope to @#)(# it or use your arms as I did to shoot it. I would even consider a trade of both of these weapons for 1 nice weapon. Just let me know what you got to trade.
My email address is: [email protected] if you want to contact me directly.

Thanks,

Snod aka-fivepoints

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back