Caribou Gear Tarp

CVA accura V2 waterproof?

huntfishcamp

I just called CVA, they dont make the Accura MR with open sights and they are not tapped and drilled for them. :mad: I like the specs (weight), for my CO wilderness backpack trip this Fall. Looking at the V2, and Knight disc extreme, anyone had misfires with either one due to a wet primer, or water getting into breech plug?

Any tricks to keep water out of the muzzle? balloons?

I just called CVA, they dont make the Accura MR with open sights and they are not tapped and drilled for them. :mad: I like the specs (weight), for my CO wilderness backpack trip this Fall. Looking at the V2, and Knight disc extreme, anyone had misfires with either one due to a wet primer, or water getting into breech plug?

Any tricks to keep water out of the muzzle? balloons?

I hunted during the 2013 colorado elk muzz season... With a V2 and I shot off 3 shots in a week just to see if the thing still went boom and it did every time.
I use electrical tape on the muzzle to keep water out.

putm2sleep that is exaclty what Im looking for. Maybe time to invent something just for muzzleloaders. Thin membrane latex muzzle cover. doesnt seem to be anything out there specifically for this
Might have to explain them to my wife so she doesnt see my ebay acount and start asking questions!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back