Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cushman

Dates aren't set yet. I'll be hunting with Aaron Ballard for archery lope and deer in September. I'm coming back in November for archery elk with Bryan Moore and archery deer if I don't fill in September. I want to meet as many of you Boise and surrounding area guys.

Dates aren't set yet. I'll be hunting with Aaron Ballard for archery lope and deer in September. I'm coming back in November for archery elk with Bryan Moore and archery deer if I don't fill in September.
Some solid good Idaho people!

I want to meet as many of you Boise and surrounding area guys.
Ummmm you might just stop while you're ahead.

If you decide not to follow my advice we can try and find a date that I can cook you guys some steaks. Although you will probably be pretty busy while you are here. You know cuddling and what not

Since John Cushman gave away my identity...Justin Sandy and Kristin-Matt Kueffler, :) I hope you guys can join us. We are still working out the dates. Both Cushman and I have Wyoming trips that we are trying to plan this around. We will figure this out soon.

I you decide not to follow my advice we can try and find a date that I can cook you guys some steaks. Although you will probably be pretty busy while you are here. You know cuddling and what not

Magnet only knows how to make hard-boiled eggs....honest observation!!

Let me know the November dates you decide on and perhaps I can organize a BHA pint night at the same time. It would be a great way to bring a bunch of Boise HT'ers together to meet you. You can PM me or have Bryan get in touch, he has my number.

Since John Cushman gave away my identity...Justin Sandy and Kristin-Matt Kueffler, :) I hope you guys can join us. We are still working out the dates. Both Cushman and I have Wyoming trips that we are trying to plan this around. We will figure this out soon.

We will see, my schedule is kinda busy this year, wife drew antelope in Wyoming and I'll be archery elk and antelope here in Idaho and Wife and daughter drew Nov. deer tags. So if i'm around i'll swing by, just need an address and date...
Matt

Any advice on camping with Cushman would be appreciated!!

1. Ear plugs
2. Shooters ear muffs over the ear plugs
3. Wrap your head in duct tape
4. Pray you get 1 hour of sleep

World champion snoring!
Sorry Cush... couldn't resist :D

Snores... When the tent walls suck in and blow out, you might be a croc wearing, fireside gut bustin' laughin' storyteller and a damn good cook!

What he does is not snoring. It's something like a freight train or an airplane taking off combined with something like a rhino mating. When I heard it I didn't believe it was actually a human. Truly amazing!

Back