Crossbows During Archery- for a select few

Interesting when Molnar said his own son limits himself at 80 yards with a compound. But then says you can't shoot a crossbow over a certain distance.... although I'm sure people as they do will test and push the limits.
My favorite comment though was "the modification is too hard to use and I have to take my binoculars off to shoot the bow and by the time I get read the bull is gone. I'm not hunting, I'm just having fun and I've never gotten an elk". Hmm I didn't realize accomodations meant easier and guaranteed success.

Yeah, it's coming back and based on what Tabor said, I can see the department pulling together a new regulation to allow crossbows during the entirety of the archery season.

It's not a bad idea to write the commission and say thank you, if you took the time to ask them to vote this down.

Reward the behavior you wish to see more of.

I do agree with the one individual who said Waller should recuse herself. Glad she was too busy today to attend her first meeting.
I’m traveling today and limited Internet

Can someone fill me in-Jana wasn’t there and did not vote?

Also what was the reasoning behind the request for her to recuse herself?

Not exactly sure where she is. She should recuse herself because during the spring sessions she had videos out there saying how this is against disabled veterans and whatnot. So she would be voting with a biased opinion?

Not exactly sure where she is. She should recuse herself because during the spring sessions she had videos out there saying how this is against disabled veterans and whatnot. So she would be voting with a biased opinion?
Ahhh ok thanks for the update.

She’ll vote in favor of it. Just as she posted a video earlier this year saying it was taking credit away from disabled vets. Even though it somehow morphed into

Looks like she’s busy hunting in Wyoming

Yeah, it's coming back and based on what Tabor said, I can see the department pulling together a new regulation to allow crossbows during the entirety of the archery season.

It's not a bad idea to write the commission and say thank you, if you took the time to ask them to vote this down.

Reward the behavior you wish to see more of.
Like Ben said, say thanks and encourage them to continue to uphold Montanas long held heritage.
Here are the commissioners who where present emails.

Region 1: Patrick Tabor: [email protected]
Region 3: Patrick Byorth: [email protected]
Region 4: KC Walsh: [email protected]
Region 5: Brian Cebull: [email protected]
Region 6: Lesley Robinson: [email protected]
Region 7: Bill Lane: [email protected]

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05