Yeti GOBOX Collection

Crapped my pants today :)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, I've been in wierd places and People know me. "MOOSIE", ya, I've heard of you..... Remember last year in Snowville when that guy tapped on my Shoulder and said, "This might be a wierd question, but are you Moosie" ?

YAH, so tonight I brought in my Bear head to get it done by beetles in Caldwell. The guy is a nice guy, Pretty big. Anyways, we fill out the paper work and he says he has a new Website and Gives it to me. I tell him I have a Website too. I give it to him. He's like ... "Hunttalk ? I think I've been there"... Then he's like "oscar....."..... And nods his head..... "Moosie ?" ... YAH, I know you..... and not smiling yet and Still nodding his head like ... I was sure he was thinking "YAH, I remember the Shit you wrote." :p

So at this Point it's like , Do I run for the Door, Or stay and Kick his Ass in his own house :D He said I posted to him on mm.com and he checked out my site but can't remember what it was for it was years ago. Something about wolves or soemthing. I'm not sure if he was being nice or if he really didn't remember ?!?!?!?

Either way, That was wierd :D

But my bearskull is in the Beetle factory and I should have in back in a few months. Hope it turns out good. I seen his work and it looked TOP KNOTCH !!!

Papa Moose said:
But my bearskull is in the Beetle factory and I should have in back in a few months. Hope it turns out good. I seen his work and it looked TOP KNOTCH !!!
Few months? I would guess he didn't like you much.;) :D

Whats he got a colony of one beetle? That little fuggers gonna be full....
Moosie what is the going rate now for a skull to be done...in the same year you drop it off that is?

I wonder if he has dermasted beetles and was glad have your bear hide... :eek: Yep, I can see your new mount now... ;) :D

If we never see Moosie again, I would bet his beetles are pretty full. I wouldn't even want that skeleton back....um I mean skull!

Dang Moosie, don’t you have a good alias to use ? When ever I start pissing people off around hear, I just use YOUR name.

HAHAAH.. Actually his Website is :

http://www.scottysbugbarn.com/

Drop by, Send him an Email, Tell him you heard about his place from me.. So I'll get my bear skull back ;)

2 months isn't bad I think. Now, If I was his only client I'd be wondering. He had ALL kind of critters in there. I think he has 2-3 colonies and had stuff going on. ALL the bugs weren't exactly in the pits, but it's not my house so I didn't care :p

I'll let you know how it come out..........

Moosie, I had my moose head made into a european mount (no lower jaw) at Imperial taxidermy in middleton, took two weeks, $100.00. He did a helluva job He is doing a full head mount for my brother-inlaws moose (record book rack). You ought to check out his mounts sometime.

Imperial............?? thats Mitch. Hes a Good friend of mine. He is an Advertiser in the DHI magazine I do. Next time you go in there tell him Oscar says hi. I almost bought his House, shop and Land from him this year. I'm actually still kicknig around the idea ;) He does good work for sure.DID you see his Lifesize bear and Cub mount he has ? He jsut went to a show and got some awards for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back