Coyote Mountain Man Hat - How To

StrutNut

Anybody have good directions with photos on how to make one of these? I cant seem to find any good videos on Youtube or directions with photos.

Thanks

Tons of stuff online about how to make a coon skin hat. Same theory, different animal.

I ended up looking at a video on you tube that was similar to what I wanted as well as written directions on how to do it. I just finished the project and I am very pleased with the final hat. Very warm and comfortable. My wife even liked it. It was a lot of fun to do and the fact that I killed the yote and made that hat makes me feel good about it.

Congrats. Its fun trying to do things yourself like that. Share a picture if you have one.

hopefully you made a video for all the future coyote hat lovers out there

Now that you're a seasoned pro, I think you need to start the process for a "woof" hat :)

More of a plains game fashion statement.

boygeorge_zps455eca3d.jpg

Wish I had pics of the one I had fore the dog found it. Gotta fox hide I'm tanning and planning on making another. Nice hat strutnut, I didnt keep the feet on mine but it looks like I should have. Better get out and get another. Any chance you could post youtube link, please? Been 25 years and need a refresher course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back