Couple of Moose

Nemont

A guy I work with is a bowhunting machine and he had two Moose hunts back to back this year. He had planned an Alaska moose trip for this fall and then found out he had also drawn a New Hampshire moose tag. What to do? He decides: Why not go on both hunts.

His New Hampshire Moose
mikenewhamsphier_0001.jpg

Two weeks later his Alaska Moose
mikealaska_0001.jpg

Just to recap here are his other 04 critters. He also took a caribou that I haven't gotten pics back yet from him.
Whitetail_0001.jpg
mikes_bear_0001.jpg
mikesspeedgoat_0001.jpg

Nemont

Boy! That dude is one big critter killing machine! Congrats to him on an awesome year and thanks for sharing the pictures.

csutton- Jeff's posted a couple of pics from this guy in the past and I don't think that luck is playing much of a role here...that (big) ol' boy is pretty serious about this chit LOL!

I wanna know how he gets that much time off to hunt...Nemont you guys must be self-employed ;)

Marv,

We both are insurance brokers for a large Multi State Agency. We have an annual goal of X number of dollars to produce. It is 100% up to us how we get to the annaul goal. My strategy is work like a mad man from Jan 1 to August 31 and then hunt the rest of the year.

This guy is one of the most hardcore hunters I know. There are a couple of guys in the office who hunt every day that they can. There seems to be someone I work with who hunts just about anything. Waterfowl fanatics, Whitetail fanatics, Elk Hunter, Bow Hunters, Guys who have been to Africa a couple of times etc, etc.

The nice part about the way I am set up is that I can take off when I want to.

Nemont

Nemont- Thats one part of self-employed life (I had a forestry contracting business) that I miss- the ability to say "Today I'm doing X" ...course I don't miss the not getting paid aspect when the bids didn't fall my way either.

Looks like you guys have a great combination of good jobs (course you have to bring in the numbers) and a great place to spend your off time!
Congrats again

Back