Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Country Concert

teej89

This is actually a true story of my parents driving me and my buddies to hockey practice back in the day:

Mom: I got tickets to a Kenny Chesney Concert, wanna go?

Dad: *sarcastically* I think I work that day.

Mom: *says with attitude* Well maybe I'll just go by myself.

Dad: You're not going to be one of them ladies that throws her underwear on stage are you?

Mom: *still attitude* Maybe I will.

Dad: Well we'll know if you do.

Mom: How's that?

Dad: It'll look like Kenny got hit by a blanket.

My buddies and I almost died of suffocation trying to not laugh out loud to piss off my mom further.

Edit: They're still married to this day ha!

My wife had her bday on the 24th and I got her tickets to a concert with her mom. I gave them to her with one caveat. Dont be one of those underwear throwers! I didnt get the laugh i was hoping for. 🤦‍♂️

This story made my day! Lol, very funny. Parties or concerts are always an occasion for joy and fun. I don't remember any party being boring. I always try to have a good time, so later I have a lot of moments to remember and to laugh. For example, I recently organized a surprise party for my best friend. The party was big and the organization took a long time. I even hired some sound and light equipment from the sound & light hire company. I rented a house party speaker & disco light hire package. My friends were delighted with the disco ball. It turned the backyard into a cool night bar. There were many funny moments that we still remembered, for such moments we live.

Last edited:
Back