Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

could use a few votes from you guys

schmalts

Remember the photo i won the runner up in the dog picture contest? now the public gets to vote on the best photo.
Here is the link, find the picture of the big old yellow lab with the bagle in his mouth... thats mine, careful, not the one with the lab with the fish in its mouth that isnt mine. The voters also have a drawing for a grand prize as well so you can win for just voting!
http://www.realtree.com/maddog/

Schmalts is givin a soggy bagel. I'm goin there to vote right now. I tried, i registered, but it won't allow me to vote.

Hey miller, get your sorry ass over there and vote since your entry didnt get picked :rolleyes: If i win the Dog vest is Axe's since i dont have a dog... and when i do get one i dont waterfolw hunt anyway.

Alright, I voted. Hope you win. One question, why are there no dead birds in any of those pictures? No wonder I didn't make the cut...I have a real hunting dog. :D

yea i hear you. I thought the picture i entered of Buster as a pup attacking that dead pheasant was much better than any of this months winners. I also thought it was better than the bagle one. Maybe i can only win once but i did not see that in the rules.

Back