Coues deer fun

My wife and I were able to harvest a couple of coues deer bucks last weekend in AZ. After running into some traffic and a 15hr drive, we arrived late to our camping spot after daylight. That morning and evening glasses session didn’t turn up anything, but I thought our evening spot looked promising.
We hiked back into the same bowl as the night before and found several bucks as the sun came up. My wife couldn’t get on the group of bucks before they topped out over the hill and I was able to take one before he walked over the top. We glassed the other hillside after we watched my buck go down and found some more bucks. My wife was able to make a good shot and her buck went down. We had two bucks down by 8 am and were back in camp by noon even with packing out the deer whole to show the kids. Pretty good day in Arizona.

IMG_4585.JPEG

IMG_7277.JPG

Awesome job! Heading down in January to chase them around myself. I hope we can be as successful.

COOL
BB.jpg

Right on I leave thanksgiving morning for az hoping to get my first one and hoping it’s as nice as those two! If you wouldn’t mind sending me a message on any pointers that could help I’m all ears. Congrats

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back