Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Costco Tech Pants

I started wearing a pair from Costco several years back. The lighter weight was the first thing I noticed. And it's like they dry almost instantly. Nice under hip waders when moose hunting.
Mostly the weight but getting dry again is really nice. Kinda go together though. Get jeans wet n there wet most of the day n get heavy. And I'm getting oller so any help is cool.
Does Costco do mail orders ? Thanks for the heads up

I started wearing a pair from Costco several years back. The lighter weight was the first thing I noticed. And it's like they dry almost instantly. Nice under hip waders when moose hunting.
Mostly the weight but getting dry again is really nice. Kinda go together though. Get jeans wet n there wet most of the day n get heavy. And I'm getting oller so any help is cool.
Yes they do mail orders. One thing i have learned with clothing it is hit and miss when it is in stock online. Local costco may have it on the shelf but not online.

Been using the wrangler outdoors pants for years. I wear them for most of my outdoor activities. For me they hold up better than the name brands.

Attachments

• 386176B9-1A68-4B6E-9EF8-905EDF0D3FE9.jpeg
    386176B9-1A68-4B6E-9EF8-905EDF0D3FE9.jpeg
    451.6 KB · Views: 27
You are never going to kill any critters wearing the pants mentioned in this thread.

Worse, you are not supporting Randy Newberg and his ilk buying these brands.
Buy Sitka. Or one of the other brands Randy is slinging with every FB post.
You have facebook...

I have to make a run to Costco for food this weekend, now I will have to see if they have these in the store as well just to try them out. I hate ordering online for clothes so I hope they do.

Only thing I don’t like about Costco stuff is I have been in meetings were 3 guys had the same damned Costco shirt on! I solved that by retiring. Their pants work well for me.

Yes I ordered these online

The wranglers are a great deal for the money and I say that as a guy who owns Sitka, FirstLite and other expensive stuff. I wear the wrangler pants and shorts as my daily work/casual wear. I broke the button off one pair at work but they were a few years old.

I converted a bunch of guys at work from jeans to the outdoor wranglers.

If they ain’t wool you ain’t warm. Great September pants unless you get a sudden snow storm in which case you stand a good chance of becoming a statistic.

If they ain’t wool you ain’t warm. Great September pants unless you get a sudden snow storm in which case you stand a good chance of becoming a statistic.
Just layer them with a wool base right? Not sure I’d want a wool outer layer anyway.

I have to make a run to Costco for food this weekend, now I will have to see if they have these in the store as well just to try them out. I hate ordering online for clothes so I hope they do.
Was in my local Costco last night and the tech pants were marked down to $15.

Also had Eddie Bauer crew sweaters with faux fleece on the inside for $7. Bought a couple in olive drab. Planning on using them as a mid-layer. OR pair them with my $15 tech pants and some Hey Dudes for a real hipster date night when I take my wife out for half off Wednesday night sushi. Even Sitka solids don’t have that type of range.

I am an official pro staffer for Costco and Walmart.
I have 7 pairs of the Union Bay Tech pants that I have worn for 4 years mowing. They are super durable with some stretch. I have recently switched to the Wrangler Trail pant which has cargo pockets on both legs. They seem to have a little more stretch but I don't think the fabric is quite as durable as the Costco pant. Either ones are great but I've been wearing the Wranglers for work and hunting for 2 years now with no complaints. I rarely wear a denim pant anymore. I'm nervous to mention the fact I also have 6 of the Gerry lightweight puffer jackets. I am disappointed they did away with real down and went to synthetic but we'll see how they perform. That change happened this year. Bought 2 more of those for $9 a piece on their markdown last month. Can't beat the price for a down jacket.

Back around Christmas time the cosco by me had the Orvis pants for under $10 a pair so I picked up 3 pairs of them. Figured they be good for hiking, camping, and fishing. I suppose there’d be ok for hunting if you were hunting in warmer weather. Couldn’t pass them up for that price.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back