Coronavirus, the lighter side!

The Brits can approach many things with a sense of humor. So far, the virus has only made my wallet “lighter”........considerably lighter! memtb

The Brits can approach many things with a sense of humor. So far, the virus has only made my wallet “lighter”........considerably lighter! memtb
Yeah, my 401K has been acting like a snowman in the Sahara. Hope there's some good news soon and things turn around.

The mask hysteria, lol.. We have N95 dust masks in our trucks/trailers so our guys can protect themselves when dry cutting or working on job sites where others may be dry cutting/painting/sanding etc. Right now you can’t get them anywhere, hardware store shelves are empty, suppliers are back ordered, most of the masks are made in China which isn’t helping the supply issue. This is here in MT where there is currently a grand total of 0 cases in the state. So this media driven hysteria has potentially exposed a entire segment of the workforce to occupational exposure to pollutants. That’s not to mention people who work in the healthcare sector who actually have to care for people who may have this virus. Luckily we have about a months supply at the shop.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back