Coolest deer mount ever ?

I love the miller highlife and the crushed can!

For the right person that is an amazing mount.

Buddy of mine sent me that the other day. Pretty cool especially if you had a bar in your shop or basement..

I very well may be alone in this thought but I hate that mount. To me, the sign of truly good taxidermy is making the subject look alive not dead.

Anybody know what the make and year of that pickup is ? Wondering if the mount is in memory of hunting with Dad or an old buddy ...

Anybody know what the make and year of that pickup is ? Wondering if the mount is in memory of hunting with Dad or an old buddy ...
I was thinking the same thing. I bet there's a truck that comes to mind for all of us when we think back about it.

That’s hilarious. I don’t think my wife would go for that, but I could definitely see it being in a bar or someone’s man cave somewhere. Really though, some of the best memories I have from hunting as a kid is sitting around my dad’s truck talking about the deer that was killed while dad and his buddies drank beer. In that sense, that would be a great mount to take you back to those memories.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back