Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Congrats to Elk Turd

Wylee

Hiked in and met Elk Turd and Moosie for the weekend, Elk Turd spanked a nice buck Saturday morning,
biggrin.gif
I'll let him tell the story. Saw lots of animals, watched 16 head of elk sunday morning for 45 minutes, if only elk seasons had been open...
frown.gif
Anyways had a blast getting out, thanks to Moosie and Elk Turd for a great weekend.
elkgrin.gif

Was an Awsome weekend. I need to get into better shape Hikeing with Wylee and Elk turd. They showed me what "PACKING" really was
tongue.gif
I was glad I was there to help ya get it.

Kudos on the Deer Mr "TURD". Always a pleasure hunting with you. I won't say what we think of Wylee though
wink.gif
Buuahaha !!

Good think your not saying what you really think o'me, I'd have to show ya what "PACKING" means again.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
hump.gif

Thanks for the congrats!
biggrin.gif

It was a mighty magnificent 1X2!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I know, I was suppose to be "Trophy Hunting" with Moosie and Wylee, but with my past hunting success', well this is a trophy!
biggrin.gif

I am going to make a list of Smarta$$ comments that came from Moosie, Wylee and the Idaho F&G, but for now, here are a few:

Moosie "Go get some game bags, I think I have some ziplocs in my pack"

F&G "Can we see the evidence of sex, did his balls drop yet?"

Moosie "No flies during the boning because there wasn't enough meat to eat"

Blah, blah, blah......

any more and ....
fight.gif

Congrats ElkTurd. Maybe we can combine the meat from the buck you got with the buck that I shot and have enough there to make a stew! Ha Ha

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back