Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

congrats SHECAT !!!!!

Way to go Deb!! Congrats from the the Moore family. We've been hoping for ya and you went and done it. Right on. Can't wait to see the pics.
:cool:

uhhh..great shooting:D

12:30 am and I get a voive mail message from your outfitter saying that debbie got a good one!!!! now thats service:D

Glad you got you a bear!

maybe we can work on that bear by dogs in november!

take care Boykins
Jason lee

Congrats Shecat!!!
Yes, post pictures!!
I really liked that method of "bracketing" him before puttin in the final shot. I'll have to try that next time. :D
Don't ya just hate it when your outfitter gets all excited on ya and starts yellin "shoot" "shoot" when that's exactly what your doing? I hope you didn't have to pay too much for this one. :D :D SR

I didnt measure the bear in feet and inches, but Debbie checked it in with the local game warden today and he said it was the biggest bear he had checked in this season so far. Season ends today.. It isnt as big as the monster on my wall, but it was a five year old boar according to the game warden. I am certainly proud of her and yes I was awfully excited after all the work we did thruout the season to get it. Thanks for all the congrats from you folks she deserved it.... bcat

After hearing Debbie and cuz tell me the tale last night, I was just as excited. Way to go Deb!
I sure wish I could have been with yall, but I am sure yall will have a scotch for me during your celebration :D

Nothing gets ya hooked like the first bruin! And an off color at that! I hope you tip your guide well after that one and putting up with the winer as a client :eek:
thump

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back