CONGRATS BROWTINE >....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I had to stop by the office late last night and Saw a PM from Browtine that his wife jsut had a Healthy Girl !!!!!! Kudos my friend !!

I don't have any of the Details yet, Jsut did the 2 socer games this morning and Kids are rolling in for a B-day party ;)

Just wanteds to give some Kudos and Congrats !!!!!

Thanks guys! Baylee Sage Verde was born at 0320 hours on 04/08/2005. 7lbs 3 oz 19 1/2 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great.

Attachments

• baylee1.JPG
    baylee1.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 240
Alright Browtine! Hey, my wife might still have a camo dress with lace on it. She got it out of Bass Pro Shops catalog. They got all kinds of camo stuff for little ones, even for the cute little Ms. Browtine there. Congrats!

thanks again guys. things are still going great with the wife and baby.. daniel.. thanks for the heads up... im so going to be buying some of those cloths. My wife thinks a camo dress would be very cute..

Brandon,

What no phone call!?!??!?! Congrats to you and your wife.........this is going to complicate us going out to eat, isnt it!! :) Congrats again, she's a beauty!!

Scott

Tuffbucker.. good to see ya again :)

Brandon, I got 2 CD's in the Mail this week.... One From Caryn.... Awesome :) One from the source you were waiting for... I'll have it in the Mail tomorrow. PM me yeeer addy again !!!

moosie, you got mail.. What did u think of bullz gone wild? One of the best elk videos I have to date.
Scott! where ya been? No worries on dinner..you name the time and place and we will be there.. the wife has 2 months off so any day will work for us. I will give you a call this weekend to see whats up.

Congrats ..Browtine glad to hear mother and baby are doing fine....sweet pic. seems like yesterday mine looked like that....jeez time fly`s my baby girl [22] is getting married next year...

Browtine Congrats to You & Mom!

When my oldest girl was about 4 months I dolled here up in full cammies from her socks to the bow in her hair. Took her into the archery shop with me...ya otta seen all the ol' hard core stick hunters melt when those baby blues hit em'!

Congrats again!

Congrats- children will put an unmistakable shine in your eyes....comparable with the smile of taking a 200 inch deer....more in my case. May your family be healthy and well and nothing but the best of wishes for you all!

Back