Company Decals.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Lookin gto make Decals for the Company. does anyone have a Good place that is "Affordable" ? Lemme know :D

Just about all the local sign and graphics shops now have computer software and the capabilities to make vinyl lettering, magnetic decals, etc. Do you already have a logo and know what you want it to look like?

I could give you a few around here, but I'd be real surprised if you couldn't do as well locally. Give me a shout, if you don't do any good.

We were looking for a 18" decal with out Company logo that we already have. We also wanted to add jsut a little so some modifications.... But we got Quoted $100 a piece per Item.

$100 a piece ? Screw that !!! That seems like alot of clams for a decal ?

I'll check in with Kieth and check a couple other places.... Thanx !!

Moosie, I had 24x24 inch decals done for the Chumbucket they cost me $35 each. If you can't get a local to do them, get ahold of Coastal sign in West Creek New Jersey 609 294 3442 talk to Mike or Chris, tell them the Chumbucket sent ya.

how's this for a decal text Moosie, "If your can wait til after Huntin' Season, we're the firm for you."?:D

Moosie,

Try SignHype on the Boulevard, just east of Midland.

They were quick and cheap when I put new graphics/registration numbers on the wakeboarding boat....

Back