Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Commission Meeting Agenda

Open an agenda item cover sheet - enjoy the alien hieroglyphics. (unless it's just my PC)

I spent 30 plus years on the inside bitching upon professional, educated, bureaucratic deaf ears about these simplest of issues (as the cover sheet gibberish-and others) - problems - to remedy.
And spent 30 plus years suggesting to Montana outdoorsmen and women - do something about. Also mostly upon public deaf ears.

Keep enjoying the results of "same as it ever was, same as it ever was"................................................................................................

Mine opened fine. I know it will fall on deaf ears, but I'm going to send in my comments anyways. You can't bitch if you don't even try. So far the only bright spot I see is reducing some of the August shoulder season pressure on public land in my area. Otherwise its expanding shoulder seasons to include NF land in some units, more cow tags, district boundary changes, making deer districts even bigger, and overall just more opportunities for us hunters. Should make everyone happy.

Last edited:
Who is it that comes up with the recommendation at the bottom of the page on each action item?

Back