Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado unit 22 deer

paul.eshelman

Hello all!! This year I drew a 3rd season CO unit 22 buck tag. I know the area pretty well, have done plenty of both e-scouting and getting into the woods scouting. I have used go hunt and spoke with the game warden but i want to make sure i am ready to rock. Any insight on this unit would be appreciated, i dont want coordinates or anything of the sort. Also would love to see some bucks taken out of the unit if anyone has a pic they want to share!!

Thanks all!!

I elk hunt in Unit 22 and I can tell you there are some nice muleys there. We hunt the opening week of archery so there is no telling where they would be by 3rd rifle but I can assure you there are some good ones in the unit.

I had that tag a couple of years ago. Saw deer in literally every corner of the unit, even during 3rd season. Pass up bucks until you find what you are looking for, they are there. Don't get anxious and pop a small one.

Hunted that unit 22 for 30 yrs, went back in 3rd rifle 2020, for deer , the oil company that had a lease on about 40,000 acres was allowed to lease it to 4 guide outfits. They posted no trespassing signs all over. Maps from BLM didn’t show anything like that 😤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back