Colorado Taxidermist recommendations

Firehead117

Forgive me if this duplicates any recent/relevant posts. Spent some time looking through older posts. Lots of the stuff I was uncovering was also showing no longer in business etc. Just point me in the thread direction if so.
If you don't mind me asking - Anyone have Colorado based taxidermist recommendations & experience on life size mountain goats mounts? Collecting a listing to reach out to weigh my options before the fall and also figure out their preference on how they like things prepped etc. Many thanks in advance. Would also love to see any pics of your finished products that you are satisfied with. Even if they don't specialize in mountain goats but just CO based and you recommend that would be appreciated too as I'm bound to have some other work I need done sooner or later.
Cheers

Two beautiful mounts. Both are close enough I'd be willing to drive to either for that type of craftsmanship! Thank you for sharing.

Wilderness Taxidermy in Aurora. Larry was/is top notch. He did both my mule deer and even though they are 22 and 20 years old now they look like I brought them home yesterday. Larry is a true artist. I know a few guys who have used him and all his work was outstanding. I have never shot a goat so I can't speak to that, but I believe he has done them before.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back