Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Colorado tags, custom rifles, Swarovski optics

Oak

Expert
I just wanted to give a heads up about some upcoming fundraising raffles by the Rocky Mountaing Bighorn Society. The following items will be raffled:

Colorado statewide bighorn sheep tag - Good for any open season and unit, and then to the end of the year in all areas that are open during the regular seasons.

Colorado statewide mountain goat tag - Same as above

Colorado statewide pronghorn tag - Same as above; only 500 tickets available

Guided Alaska Caribou hunt - can be upgraded to moose, sheep or grizzly

Custom Weaver Rifle - .257 Weatherby w/ Swarovski 3x9 AV scope; only 500 tickes available

Custom Weaver Rifle - .338 Winchester w/ Swarovski 3x9 AV scope; only 500 tickets available

Swarovski 10x42 SLC binoculars - series of raffles, limited to 100 entrants each. If 250 tickets are sold, three pair of binos will be raffled.

Swarovski ATS/STS 65 spotting scope - same as bino raffles above

All raffles, except for the pronghorn tag and .338, will be on May 2nd, so get your entries in soon. The other two will be held on July 11th. For more information and the order form:
http://www.bighornsheep.org/Raffles.htm

Also, the RMBS banquet will be held on May 2nd in Denver. I'd like to see some Hunttalk members there! For more information:
http://www.bighornsheep.org/2009RMBSBanquet.htm

Dam you Oak, don't let the world know. My tickets are already nestled inside a elk skull for luck

You don't have time, you're going to Alaska....again. I'm just looking out for you, 'cause I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you had to squeeze a bighorn into that schedule. ;)

Less than 1,900 sheep tickets were sold. A person could buy up to 25, so your odds for a statewide bighorn tag would have been about 1 in 75.

I don't think more than a couple hundred pronghorn tickets have been sold.

The pronghorn tag and custom .338 were raffled off yesterday. Only about 215 tickets sold for the pronghorn tag, and about 170 for the rifle. Great odds if someone would have bought the max of 25 tickets.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back