Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado speed goats

Colorado kid

Okay ladies and gents......my first archery speed goat hunt. 15k acre private ranch in eastern Colorado. Best bet.....watering hole, spot and stalk or decoy?! Ready....go!!

You suck lol. What unit are you hunting? I wish that they could make some of the archery doe tags B tags. Hate having to skip archery, so I can hunt muzzy season. I'd definitely try spot and stalk. Good luck either way

My .02, since I forgot to add, is check to see the water situation. It's been pretty dry until recently.

I've got some job sites out east, lemme know what ranch and I'll check it out...

Get a ranch had to walk a horse near a buck with both of you on the opposite side from the goat for cover. When you are close, stop and let the horse walk on. Shoot the goat. Worked for a buddy.

....and the PM's for permission to hunt that property will begin in....3...2...1...dude...never talk about that stuff out in the open forum

Hahaha. Sorry, didn't think about possible repercussions. And btw, I already have a muzzy buck tag in SE Colorado thank you very much. Hope to have a Dec doe tag once the LOs come out.

Damn!! Live and learn, Cushman!! Youre in if you want!! Zach....stand by sir.....i just might take you up on that offer. Let me see how the land owner feels about that. Maybe he likes tacos! I sent you a PM. Win.....what a fantastic idea!!

Damn!! Live and learn, Cushman!! Youre in if you want!! Zach....stand by sir.....i just might take you up on that offer. Let me see how the land owner feels about that. Maybe he likes tacos! I sent you a PM. Win.....what a fantastic idea!!

I'm not trying to be a dick. Just looking out for a new guy that seems pretty cool. There's some people on here are like vultures and will swoop down for a possible hunting opportunity, especially on private land. Once you've been here a while you'll be able to figure out who's cool and who's just looking for something. A lot of guys have helped me out and I've helped a lot of guys out. There's a good give and take here, don't get me wrong, just look out for yourself too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back