PEAX Equipment

Colorado Hunters Frying Pan

fabricator

First time Elk Hunting this Sept. Going out for 10 days archery hunting. Does anyone have any info on this area.

I was in that wilderness area a few weeks ago. I didn't see any elk while there nor did I see a lot of sign. The area I was in didn't seem like great elk habitat, but I don't know much about elk hunting :)

Tuff crowd! Thanks Bowhuntrben, I was looking at the Western side of the Frying Pan. What part were you in? If it is that bad may need to find another area.

You are asking for a lot newb.....How bout a proper intro....explain how much homework you have done... who have you talked to F&G....biologists.....wardens...have you read the thousands of posts on here....have you looked or ordered any maps to study and plan your hunt????Hmmmm maybe pm someone and introduce yourself.O and another thing,dont wait till the last minute to start all of this. It should have been done already when you knew what areas you were applying to. I think I went through this not long ago with another guy on here. Want some good advice....take mine...:cool:

Last edited:
You are asking for a lot newb.....How bout a proper intro....explain how much homework you have done... who have you talked to F&G....biologists.....wardens...have you read the thousands of posts on here....have you looked or ordered any maps to study and plan your hunt????Hmmmm maybe pm someone and introduce yourself.O and another thing,dont wait till the last minute to start all of this. It should have been done already when you knew what areas you were applying to. I think I went through this not long ago with another guy on here. Want some good advice....take mine...:cool:
God takes care of children and the stupid

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back