Colorado Guides for a Couple

king1886ranch

I know this is a DIY group and I know guides get asked about a lot but I have a specific question for a good friend. My best friend’s wife is looking to take him on a guided Elk hunt in Colorado where they can both go and either they have decent accommodations (decent not 5 star) or wouldn’t mind an observer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, he deserves to have a great hunt.

I know this is a DIY group and I know guides get asked about a lot but I have a specific question for a good friend. My best friend’s wife is looking to take him on a guided Elk hunt in Colorado where they can both go and either they have decent accommodations (decent not 5 star) or wouldn’t mind an observer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, he deserves to have a great hunt.

There are a ton of outfitters that allow non-hunting guests. Usually going to charge a couple hundos a day per non-hunting guest.

Just tell her to shop around and find the outfitter that best fits her goals first, then inquire or check their website about non-hunting guests. It's more likely than not that they will have some option available.

Back