Caribou Gear

Colorado G12 Mt. Goat

AggieHunter

I was lucky enough to draw a nanny mt goat tag for G12 and was wondering if there is anyone who has maybe hunted this area and would be able to give me some more information on the unit? I was very surprised to draw this tag and cant wait to do a ton of scouting over the summer!

Congrats. I put in for same tag. Lived in CO for a little and climbed a bit, but never rang the bells so I cannot help.

I have a second season billy tag and have begin the research, lets talk sometime.

I drew the tag in 2019. I know we spoke, but here’s the story...

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I drew a goat tag in G12 and was wondering if anyone would be able to give some pointers and some incite on hunting that unit for goats. My season is in early September. Thanks for the help.

@AggieHunter,

Rocky Mountisan Bighorn Society has a couple great events where you can caht with previoius tag holders.
Hope we see you next week at the Rendezvous. Still need your ticket sign up here ASAP:

Another fun networking opportunity coming up in July as well!

Lucky Sheep and goat tag holders should join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Sheep and Goat hunter Meet and Greet on July 9.

2022 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society
Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Hunter Meet & Greet
When: July 9. 2022. 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: 1 Shot Gear, 16190 S Golden Rd Unit A, Golden, CO 80401

Join us for a day of visiting with fellow sheep and goat hunters! Talk strategy, look
at your maps, and meet hunters who have drawn this year and in the past! Food
trucks will be on site and we will provide free beverages. Bring some cash for a
chance at some great raffle prizes.

Please RSVP by completing the form on our website. Include the unit you drew so
that we can make every effort to have someone there with experience.

Kirby Wynn
RMBS Board member and sheep goat hunting nut

I know it’s late to the party on this one, but I’ve hunted G12 a few times now for goats and happy to help anyone that finds this thread!

G12

Attachments

• 9377F7E4-2EDD-4A3F-9D3C-FD77F272E045.jpeg
    9377F7E4-2EDD-4A3F-9D3C-FD77F272E045.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • B5E2E12A-DFCA-422C-A958-EA1DA90FA04A.jpeg
    B5E2E12A-DFCA-422C-A958-EA1DA90FA04A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member