Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Elk archery

I will be in Colorado September 14-24 for OTC Archery. Looking at areas 21, 22 and 31. I am a GoHunt member and have been looking at maps for over a year now. I have a few points picked out. Knowing some of them will be a lost cause. I’m looking to get miles off the road and will be using my bivy. Going with one other guy. My hopes are to hear elk. Zero expectations of shooting an elk year one. Just want to get away from people and enjoy a week in the mountains. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Well if you’re looking to get away from people and get miles off the road, units 21 and 22 probably won’t fit your goals. Good thing about those two units, if you get lost, just keep walking and you’ll find a road pretty quick.

I will be in Colorado September 14-24 for OTC Archery. Looking at areas 21, 22 and 31. I am a GoHunt member and have been looking at maps for over a year now. I have a few points picked out. Knowing some of them will be a lost cause. I’m looking to get miles off the road and will be using my bivy. Going with one other guy. My hopes are to hear elk. Zero expectations of shooting an elk year one. Just want to get away from people and enjoy a week in the mountains. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to HT

Beside archery going to have ML in those units from Sept 10-18th. Wish you luck.

Back