Colorado Assault Weapons Ban Submitted

psssssh

You should see what a 9mm does
The criteria is disable the threat! No discussion; they ARE or they ARE NOT disabled!
Use whatever you are most comfortable with and BTW is legal! (carried by 6 or judged by 12)

Well if we can’t freak out about a proposal, what else are we supposed to do!?
Look what the prime minister/dictater of canada did!!!!! bill C21, a handgun bill thats now added over 1500 semi auto rifles like the SKS which number in the millions in canada,along with some shotguns and even hunting rifles like the .460WEATHERBY......Anytime there is a bit of a smoking ''ban bill'' talk, it can turn into a raging forest fire !!!!! You have ''rights'' STATESIDE, protect these rights at all costs........we in kanada, on the other hand, have been ''granted permission'' by the CROWN to have the privilage to have firearms,much like a drivers licence which CAN be revoked/seized at the whim of government !!! Remember 1776!!

I suppose maybe some don’t know this, but the M1A has been collectively agreed upon to not be an assault rifle. The state of MA allows M1As as does NY and CA in respective configurations. Canada only recently banned them and that follows logically with Canada’s other Federal gun laws as of late.

I suppose maybe some don’t know this, but the M1A has been collectively agreed upon to not be an assault rifle. The state of MA allows M1As as does NY and CA in respective configurations. Canada only recently banned them and that follows logically with Canada’s other Federal gun laws as of late.

Same with mini 14’s and mini 30’s.

Simply because it does not have a pistol grip. The closest version that would be useful for Home Defense would be the SOCOM 16 model without a pistol grip. 16" barrel, 10 round mag (I suspect a 20 would work but can't verify), still 308 which would be a thru-and-thru in CQB, 37" long. Again use what you are comfortable with. But I have to be honest; do you want to pick the firearm the Gun Control people want or the best firearm for the job?

Simply because it does not have a pistol grip. The closest version that would be useful for Home Defense would be the SOCOM 16 model without a pistol grip. 16" barrel, 10 round mag (I suspect a 20 would work but can't verify), still 308 which would be a thru-and-thru in CQB, 37" long. Again use what you are comfortable with. But I have to be honest; do you want to pick the firearm the Gun Control people want or the best firearm for the job?
That’s a you thing. My thing is Remington 870. Been cutting BGs in half for 72yrs now. FB80939C-A7B4-46E4-B525-4037AF2EF83A.jpeg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back