Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado Assault Weapons Ban Submitted

I certainly hope it is because he is somehow otherwise a huge ass. Because, to lock a family member out of your life because of a political opinion is pathetic.
I mean, if they’re telling you they want to take away your favorite toys so you can’t do what you enjoy, they’re probably an asshole.

The fickle mod doesn't give a rats about "legal definition"... They care about what is said by the color of their registered voting block.
Wow! I haven't viewed this thread in ages... Haha! I just saw my response was from some 4-5 pages (20 posts per page) back!

God bless Apologists, Antis and Pro 2A hunt talk member thirst for this topic. Haha!

1682124944495.png

To add to the historical aspect of gun control:

A few months ago there was a state court case regarding Oregon’s passed ballot initiative to impose numerous, additional firearm ownership restrictions. (Measure 114–the same number as the CO wolf reintroduction ballot?). The State was tasked with defending the Measure.

The state court wanted to know if these or similar types of firearms restrictions had ever been in place before.

The State’s attorneys relied on a 19th century law that prevented African Americans from owning firearms. Sad.

Last edited:
To add to the historical aspect of gun control:

A few months ago there was a state court case regarding Oregon’s passed ballot initiative to impose numerous, additional firearm ownership restrictions. (Measure 114–the same number as the CO wolf reintroduction ballot?)

The state court wanted to know if these or similar types of firearms restrictions had ever been in place before.

The State’s attorneys relied on a 19th century law that prevented African Americans from owning firearms. Sad.
CA's first gun law, permit to carry, was Sign by Reagan, it passed the state senate 29 to 7 with 20:20 Rs and Ds.

Back