Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado 2nd Draw?

I feel like they could explain this symbol a bit better than they do? I had to dig into it to figure it out, I looked at the brochure at the first hunt code above the asterisk like it says and doesn't show me anything. I then went to check out the stats to try to make sense of it.

The Unit 4 tags for example, the statistics show that they give 800 total tags for the two season combined. You have to apply for one or the other but they share the quota. 541 drew 2nd season and 259 drew 3rd in the 1st draw. So these two codes in the secondary draw share the 15 total leftover tags. If you wanted the 3rd season tag why would you look at the hunt information for the 2nd season hunt code?

Should read: This hunt code is a part of a group of hunts that share the available license quota.

View attachment 185962
View attachment 185963

View attachment 185965
It’s Colorado bro! Don’t ask to many questions, you will just get more confused!

Yes - you'd need to have a copy of the LAST leftover list from 2020 to see how many eventually got sold.

This seems like the Flat Tops tag from the numbers, which I watched last year and I believe they ended up selling all but a couple hundred 1st rifle tags by the end. It's a busy hunt.
In the 2020 leftover list (prior to August 4th, tag data run 7/29/2020) there were 1503 1st season bull tags

Yes - you'd need to have a copy of the LAST leftover list from 2020 to see how many eventually got sold.

This seems like the Flat Tops tag from the numbers, which I watched last year and I believe they ended up selling all but a couple hundred 1st rifle tags by the end. It's a busy hunt.
Hi, when you say they sold all but a couple hundred of those first rifle flat tops tags do you mean by the time the season started 10/10/20? or just through the leftover draw last year?

Hi, when you say they sold all but a couple hundred of those first rifle flat tops tags do you mean by the time the season started 10/10/20? or just through the leftover draw last year?
By the time the season started. i didn’t save it or anything, but recall it was down to 300 or so tags left at some point in September

I’m guessing the only way you get a tag is if you put your teenager in for it 🤦‍♂️ 4pt res/8pt NR tags going to youth first.

WTF
Looks like snip snap snip snap. You know how taxing that is on a body? I just was looking at pics of 7 year old from 5 years ago and asked wife if we should get another toddler. My luck when they are 12 the system would change. Tip for you your wife won't say anything about going on hunt if it is her kid and not you "going again, weren't you just on a hunt?".

I wonder if we are going to need to file CORA requests to get draw recaps for the secondary draw? While I agree with the sentiment that Youth will draw most tags - I'd still like to know if my odds were 0 or >0
My assumption is a CORA request.

still too soon to say you didn't draw

just to not have to think about it later on i put in for my leftover bull tag in the secondary draw. it will be guaranteed no matter what. and i have no charges or information in my account yet.

still too soon to say you didn't draw

just to not have to think about it later on i put in for my leftover bull tag in the secondary draw. it will be guaranteed no matter what. and i have no charges or information in my account yet.
This is the information the people want to hear. Your doing gods work sir. Your internet friends thank you

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back