Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Colo sheep/goat this week

I just got a second PP fee charged to my card for the day so I am assuming sheep draw has now taken place as well. There's always next year... Oh and maybe hope in the RMBS drawing

Just got hit with point fee, so no sheep tag for me, dang it. Didn't apply for goat.

I’m gonna wait for the sheep email to prolong the suspense and delay the disappointment. Schrodinger's sheep tag...

G12 nanny goat tag @3 points
Congrats! Of course that also means you may be one of “those” guys who started applying then when they stopped charging tag fee up front 3 years ago.

Gonna be a lot of guys drawing with 3+0 this year to the chagrin of guys that have been putting in for a couple decades or more. I have no problem with it. Every Hunter should take advantage of draw opportunities.

Last edited:
Congrats! Of course that also means you’re one of “those” guys who started applying then when you get up from the tag fee.

Gonna be a lot of guys drawing with 3+0 this year to the chagrin of guys that have been putting in for a couple decades or more. I have no problem with it. Every Hunter should take advantage of draw opportunities.
What do you mean by the "you get up from the tag fee"?

Swing snd a miss for me. Passed on the $100 point fee. I’ll make 3+15 work permanently. Congrats to those who drew.

Looking forward to the draw recaps coming out in a few weeks. I’m not bitter about it but I am very curious what percentage of the sheep and goat tags went to folks with 3+0 points.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back