Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colo Mtn Goat Unit G12 help and advice

CoHunter1991

Hey everyone,
I drew a goat tag in G12 and was wondering if anyone would be able to give some pointers and some incite on hunting that unit for goats. My season is in early September. Thanks for the help.

Congrats! Tons of help available at Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society events.

Hope we see you next week at the Rendezvous. Still need your ticket sign up here ASAP:

Another fun networking opportunity coming up in July as well!

Lucky Sheep and goat tag holders should join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Sheep and Goat hunter Meet and Greet on July 9.

2022 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society
Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Hunter Meet & Greet
When: July 9. 2022. 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: 1 Shot Gear, 16190 S Golden Rd Unit A, Golden, CO 80401

Join us for a day of visiting with fellow sheep and goat hunters! Talk strategy, look
at your maps, and meet hunters who have drawn this year and in the past! Food
trucks will be on site and we will provide free beverages. Bring some cash for a
chance at some great raffle prizes.

Please RSVP by completing the form on our website. Include the unit you drew so
that we can make every effort to have someone there with experience.

Kirby Wynn
RMBS Board member and sheep goat hunting nut

Hey everyone,
I drew a goat tag in G12 and was wondering if anyone would be able to give some pointers and some incite on hunting that unit for goats. My season is in early September. Thanks for the help.
CO, shoot me a PM. We elk hunted that area last year and had a nice Billy living across the canyon from us all week. We saw him 4 out of 5 days.

Hey everyone,
Hey Colorado Hunter how did you do on your hood I have the second season in the same unit? Thanks!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back