College playoffs

Who is your pick for college football national champion?

• Clemson

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Alabama

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Michigan St.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VAspeedgoat

Here we go again. Who do you think will win? Also who do you think will deffinitely not win if you want to go that rout.

I think OSU's best is the best I've seen this year. I also think Clemson has a coach that is too emotional for the moment. Alabama and Mich St. are rock solid. I pick OSU to beat Alabama in the title game

Bama.

Oklahoma is solid.

Michigan state is tenacious, but not the same quality.

Clemson, I do not know. I think Oklahoma should win.

anyone but alabama! tho out of the group this year they do look the best. MSU, they squeeked by, id be surprised to see them beat bama.

I'd have to vote for Alabama though I'd like to see Michigan State win. Alabama impresses me because you know what they're going to do (give the ball to Henry, repeatedly) and yet they line up and do it anyway. Look out if Saban ever gets a quarterback recruit like what Cam Newton or Marcus Mariotta were.

Michigan State is resilient, they play tough defense keeping them in the game till the end and they seem to come out on top. How they beat Michigan was a fluke but they were still in position at the end to make a play and win. They beat Ohio State with a back up quarterback. I don't think anyone could argue Ohio State was the more talented team (or at least collection of individual players) but Michigan State still found a way to keep it close and win at the end. That certainly was no slouch of a team in Iowa they beat.

For Clemson, I haven't seen them play this year. I can't tell if they're as good as their record shows or if they just haven't played anyone. I tend to think of them as I do Baylor and TCU - explosive offense, zero defense. Put up 50 points every game and give up 45 points on defense. I do think the ACC is easily the weakest of the Power 5 conferences and don't want that conference rewarded with a national champion.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back